- Category: Visit
Giardini La Mortella in collaboration with Platypus Itinerary offer schools the opportunity for a study visit with an open air workshop that will give students an understanding and appreciation of the island’s environmental heritage and natural beauty.
- For study visits, advance booking is necessary.
- Visits are conducted by specialist guides who will illustrate the garden, as explained in the attached programme: PDF.
- The full price of the guided tour is € 7,00 per student (€ 3,00 the entrance and € 4,00 the tour).
- The visit will last about 3 hours; an informative illustrated booklet will be provided, as well as the materials necessary to complete the activities described in the programme.
- Visits will take place on: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The difficulty of the route is very low; we do however suggest comfortable clothing and footwear.
- You will need a rucksack with a pen, a pencil and two colouring pens.
- Transfer by private bus, from any point on the island to La Mortella and vice versa, costs €6.00 per person.
- For further information and booking, please contact Platypus Itinerary:
Office: 081-990118 - tel./fax.
Mobile: 340-2619112 - Alessandro Mattera
Mobile: 347-1769608 - Emanuele Mattera