REMINDER FOR VISITORS
To safeguard visitors and staff the following rules must be respected at all times:
- If you have flu symptoms or a temperature of more than 37.5°, or if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus less than 15 days prior to your visit, you must remain at home (Ministerial Decree of 26 April 2020).
- A facemask must be worn at all times on the property, as per Campania's Regional Ordinance n. 48 of 17 May 2020. The mask may be removed in the Tea House only once seated at a table.
- The required social distancing, with at least 1 metre between visitors not from the same family group and from members of staff, must be respected at all times.
- Frequent handwashing in our public toilets is highly recommended, as is use of the sanitizing gel dispensers.
- It is forbidden to gather in groups.
- Visitor access may need to be regulated by our staff to keep the numbers of people on the property under control.
- Where relevant, the signs indicating one-way traffic must be respected.
- Tour guides and tour operators accompanying groups of visitors must make sure that members of their groups respect the required distances and use a facemask.
- Our garden staff are authorized to enforce these rules.
- Any visitor breaking these rules or failing to comply with staff instructions will be immediately accompanied off the property. Their entrance ticket will not be reimbursed.