- Approximate area: 2 hectares or 5 acres.
- Ticket offices close one hour before closing time.
- You are free to stay as long as you wish (we suggest you allow a minimum of 2 hours). You must exit by 7 pm.
- Free parking is available at the entrance in Via Zaro - see map here
- The garden is accessible to disabled visitors; toilets for the disabled are available both in the upper and in the lower gardens.
- Guided tours for groups in Italian and English, by appointment at +39 081 990118
- Visitors receive a map of the gardens at the entrance. The map shows suggested itinerary and the main attractions.
Fondazione William Walton e La Mortella,
via Francesco Calise, 45 - 80075, Forio (Na), Italy
tel/fax: +39 081-986220 ; +39 081-986237