Booking and behavior rules:
- € 20,00 - Single rates
- € 15,00 - Juniors 6 - 18 year old
- Free admission only for disabled people with a with disability card *
* we recommend to reserve a seat at least 30 minutes before the concert
Youth Orchestra concerts are held outdoors in the Greek Theatre every Thursday at 9:00 pm, from mid June through the end of July. Concerts last about 80 minutes.
There are NO concerts in August.
The concert fee includes a visit to the garden.
- Children under the age of five ARE NOT ADMITTED to concerts, except for shows or events related to their age group, or by management disposition. In this case, a ticket with seat reservation must be purchased. Infants are never admitted.
- Tickets must be booked in advance, either in person at the ticket office of Giardini La Mortella, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10.00 to 18.00 or by telephone 081-986220.
- We advise to arrive at least 40 minutes before the start of the concert.
- Your reserved tickets will remain available for purchase up to 30 minutes before the beginning of the concert.
After the deadline, unsold tickets will be made available for resale.
- Management reserves the right to modify the program for technical or artistic reasons.